Monday, August 8, 2011

LeLe Pork Chives Dumpling

LeLe Pork Chives Dumpling

I hearts fuss-free food! Since the time I learn to cook for myself via microwave and mini oven, I had always love feasting my eyes on the rows and rows of frozen food at supermarkets.

The first item to make it to the webby would be frozen dumplings! Theres a few brands in a normal supermarket and I was looking for a smaller packet as these are often left untouched in the freezer after a few times. So here we go...




Decided to cook the dumpling with instant noodles.




Tada~ My end product. Threw in another 2 taiwan hotdog too. (they are my favourite, no matter boiled or BBQ)



Verdict:








LeLe Pork Chives Dumpling: Skin is abit on the thick side. However, this might be the reason why the dumpling is able to survive the boiling and stiring. But the filling is 100% and with lots of chives. A healthy addition to the bowl of instant noodles. Worth having a packet in the freezer. =)=)=) (3/5)




Taiwan Hotdog: Though not the star of this entry, its my personal favourite! =)=)=)=)=)=) (6/5 because Im bais! haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment